Fear: the belief or conviction that someone or something can overcome you.
1. Acting in fear causes us to miss out on God’s best. (v.1a)
2. God’s promise to Joshua allowed him to:
Fearlessly lead people (vv.1-2)
Fearlessly trust the battle is the Lord’s (v.3)
-We can be fearless because we have victory. (v.4)
-We can be fearless because God is with us. (vv.5-7)
Fearlessly obey His Word (v.8)
Faith: the belief or conviction that someone or something can overcome you.
3. What is real faith?
Real faith is not merely believing in God–it is believing God.
Real faith is certainty that shapes the way we live our lives.
4. Do you want to be a FEARLESS Christian?
Strengthen your faith.
-How? Know God.
5. Joshua Gives us the Key to Knowing God. (Joshua 23:6)
Read the Word.
6. God Gives us One Final Exhortation to be Fearless. (Joshua 24)
Remember what He has done.